FabulousReviewed on Tripadvisor 16/06/2017We stayed for three nights in a fantastic 2 bedroom spacious pavilion. Well equipped, everything is new, the property is next to the wetlands, had great views, is quiet, plenty of walks to do, ducks, cows and lots of bird life! Just 2km out of beautiful St Helens and close to the mind
blowing Bay of Fires, with the best beaches in the world!
The Perfect Place to RelaxReviewed 29 April 2017 on TripadvisorJust outside of St. Helens, this was the perfect place to relax, pick up my book and chill. We arrived from Freycient after reception closed but they had ran and check on our arrival time. We booked “Robin” and the keys had been left for us and the heater switched on…amazing because it gets chilly at the end of April. The accommodation is all brand new and modern while still respecting the surrounding. Comfiest bed I’ve slept in in a long time!! We’ve already said we’ll be back to stay on our next Tassie adventure.
“A Must Do”Tripadvisor review 20/04/2017
We recently stayed at this lovely place. It is quiet and tranquil place with lovely walks around the ponds with sightings of trout. Down along the river you could sit back and do a spot of fishing absolutely beautiful. Also there is a little golf course if you want to hit a ball around. We stayed in the Robin suite these places are clean and well looked after I would highly recommend this suite 5 stars from me and my husband. We would definitely come and stay here again.
“Perfect “Reviewed on Tripadvisor 06/03/2017We really could have stayed much longer. Such a beautiful accommodation in a peaceful setting with the added benefit of a golf course and electric bikes. Very helpful hosts who were so friendly and welcoming too. Great!
- Stunning cabin in a stunning location!
- Reviewed on Booking.com 10/05/2017
- There was nothing I could fault about this gorgeous place. From the heavenly bed to the gorgeous view. Highly recommend the Robin cabin for a couple.
- Lovely quiet country feel.
- Reviewed on Booking.com 22/04/2017
- The rural setting was lovely, quiet & peaceful location, but still very close to town. Property had cows, ducks & bird life. We had a lovely deck outside the apartment. Overall would recommend this property.